05 December 2007

so i'm putting this out there for discussion.

on sunday i was lucky enough to catch a tim allen double feature on cable.(funny how i actually was kind of excited to watch them...they bring back fun memories from a decade ago.) but then i realized when my mom pointd this out to me that tim allen is the same character in every movie. so true...so true. funny as he can be, there is no depth to his character choices. so i started to think about other actors who fit this mold.

tim allen
chris farley
mandy moore
steven segal
ben affleck
hayden christensen
keanu reeves
sandra bullock
lindsey lohan.


okay those are just to name a few.

3 comments:

Ace said...

oh yes. I think Julia Roberts fits this mold too. Sorry Julia fans. But she doesn't branch out much. Also, Meg Ryan. When I can think of more, I will post them.

Michelle said...

matthew mcconaughey

Michelle said...

Brandon....

Carey Grant
Kevin Costner
Nicholas Cage