04 March 2008

many thoughts

I get overwhemled with what to blog about because I'm constantly thinking about something.

today my thoughts are about finishing school. (as they usually are.) i've been going back and forth about making summer plans or just going to school. right now i'm back to the school thing. I figured out that if I go to school spring/summer the rest of my classes I could finish online. Which means I could go ANYWHERE for the Fall Term. I wouldn't be able to go anywhere until the end of September though because of Merry Wives, but still--this is a very nice thought!

i think that is all i have for today. life is interesting, and it seems with every passing day my life changes. i love it. and i love that I'm in a position where I can go anywhere and I can do anything. this excites me so.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! You can finish that fast?! Time sure flies. . . for those of us watching you go to school. :)