04 March 2008

a late shout out

to my older brother jon. he turned 30 yesterday. i think it's safe to say he's getting older. i also think it's safe to say that he'll be okay with the late birthday shout out because of what i got him.

i also think that jon and my relationship gets better as we both get older. i always look to him for advice and as an example. plus, like michelle, much of my music likes and tastes stem from him. there are few artists that i can ever show him because he's already heard of them. and sometimes he wears stretchy pants--it's for fun.

love you jon. and props for the weight losing!

hug hug kiss kiss. big hug little kiss little kiss.

2 comments:

jonstone said...

awe... that's a nicey nicky. thanks bro-ha.

Here's the thing though, my coolness has had its peak--i'm on the . Yours has only just begun.

WHAT DID YOU GET ME!? you didn't have to get me anything you know.

Just love. That's all I need.

jonstone said...

I'm on the downward slope... so-uncool can't even finish my sentences.