11 September 2007

life turned upside down

What I've dreaded ever since I've started helping up at the castle happened on Saturday Night. Tracey, our lead, went off the back wall of the stage! Now for those of you who have never been up to the castle, it will help for you to know that at the back of the stage there is about a 15-20 foot drop to the lower level. the whole castle is made of rock. horror! i have been in shock for the past few days. miraculously she didn't land on her head, and only broke her elbow!

so now we'll see, i guess, if we will be having three more performances or not!

3 comments:

Witten said...

YIKES!!

I hope all of that worked out!

Melanie said...

I still can't get over the fact that she didn't bust her head open. And I'm SO sorry you had to be the one in charge when this happened. It's always been my worst nightmare up there.

Madison said...

Which lead is she?! Wow, that's so sad, and yet I wish I could have been there (my psycho side coming to light).