04 September 2007

and then there were....still a few

after my last post about needing change in my life, i figured out where the change will happen:

1. i am in the process of getting rid of anything that i have not worn in the last year. on top of that, i have made a pile of clothes to give to jon who will be freezing this winter. i have two big bags for the DI, and as hard as it was to get rid of the 11 pairs of shoes and heaps of clothing, it was time for many reasons. Plain and simple a lot of them just don't fit anymore.

2. i want to paint my bedroom. i'm planning on sticking it out until graduation (yikes!) so making my room an actual room which feels more like mine will help.

3. i'm thinking about taking apart the bed as it is now and buying a frame from ikea.

3 comments:

voyageuse said...

and then you'd have a bed for whenever you do leave home, which will be one less expense at that expensive time of life. I do enjoy that ikea.

jonstone said...

Yay for hand-me-ups!

Witten said...

I know how you feel about the cleaning out the closet. I went from taking up a healthy sized duplex to occupying a small closet. It was hard but now I feel like I can breathe and don't have to shuffle through the crap to get to what I need.

haha I don't think I've ever seen your bedroom... so tell me when the final product is done!!

have fun!