18 September 2007

blog appreciation day

blogging is great. don't you all agree? i can count on the blog to keep me updated with my friends, even though I don't get to see them much. (which all depends on if they keep it updated!)

with the conclusion of caesar, i've realized that i can have a pretty normal semester. i don't know whether this is a good thing or not. having that extra element which makes the mundane routine of school manageable is almost a necessary element in my life. of course, it does give me more time for evening play time. for instance, this weekend i am going down to st. george to see 42nd street. something i couldn't do if i was involved with a show, so I guess breaks are good. i actually think it will be a large break from a show probably until next summer. more time to focus on my two year goal of graduating.

just as a side note, saturday was strike for caesar, and i had a validating experience. strike with incredibly smoothly! (with the help of neal, and his high school entourage) we tackled the set and had everything locked by 12:04. the validation comes from the fact that i was the go to guy for questions. people were coming to me with what to do and where to put what. it was a moment of, yes, i'm going to school getting the right degree. i have a brain for production, and honestly i'm really good at it. (with a few exceptions which involve my ADD tendancies. haha) if only i could graduate sooner.

1 comments:

Witten said...

:) yay nick.

I'm glad you have more free time. Maybe I can see you then... maybe not. But enjoy it either way!!