04 January 2008

grad school

i've told myself that after i graduate from college, i'll probably be done with school forever. i would like to amend that answer. going to college and getting a bachelor's degree i think is great and accomplishes the whole goal of "going to college." After that I think that graduate studies shouldn't be considered solely on the fact that a masters degree or PhD opens up more doors. You should want to go because you are passionate about whatever you are studying. With that said, my amended post undergrad school consideration will be as follows. "If I go to school again, it will be at a school with an awesome program that caters to what I want to learn. I will not go to grad school just to go to grad school."

This is one of very few schools that I would consider:

http://www.newschool.edu/mediastudies/

0 comments: