24 April 2007

my boss is ordering this as soon as it comes out. i am quite excited to see the new features. i've been spending the last few weeks taking a crash course in final cut pro because the kid who usually edits our videos together said no. so now i am the audio AND video guy. yay! except i have no idea what the heck i'm doing in final cut usually. I'm getting better, however. It's been fun to see this job morph into what it is today.

On another note. I finished my book of mormon final this morning. It went really well. I'm guessing high b+. And I'm also glad the class is over. The whole wanting to read the book of mormon kind of goes away when it's required reading and you're getting a grade for how well you understand Christ's visit to America and all his teachings...needless to say i can go back to it being pleasant reading instead of required.