28 March 2007

per request of my sister, i am writing something new. but if you miss crack man, he's only a scroll below.

so wednesday was one of those days that can be described by saying when it rains it pours, or snows rather. i had to be at a shoot at 6:30 am in salt lake city. I had to get up at 5:15 to be there on time ( http://www.mountainlanddesign.com/l ) It was a really cool place to film, but it was so bloody early. they wanted us out before they opened at nine am.

well that was the first. charles and i rushed home to make it to two sound booth recordings. then i had to run to class. following class i rushed to another film shoot on campus. rushing being the key word. our shoot had to be at the beginning of this teacher's class because that was when he plays U2 music to his class, blah blah blah.

whatever the case it was a long long day. i've been sitting at my desk twitteling my thumbs watching high definition trailers on my massive computer screen with my genelec speakers. and then BAM! four places for me to be in one day. sound rules.

0 comments: