28 June 2007

london?

so after a lunch meeting today, a large spark of interest for BYU's London study abroad program came to me. i've told my dad many times after telling me i need to study abroad that it's too expensive and caters to the wealthy families at school. well the two girls who i talked with about it today proved that wrong.

i know my folks will encourage me to go. my dad has wanted me to study abroad since i graduated and started attending college, so i know they'll both be behind me. the tricky part is coming up with the funds. if i lived at home (gasp) for one more school year and put the money that i would have used for housing into my savings account, i would be really close come spring term. yes--me...saving 300 dollars a month. even i wonder if i can do that! :)

THE PROGRAM LINK

but what an amazing trip if i can pull it off!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Brandon here.

Go for it Nicky. It seems to me that you saved thousands of dollars by choosing an older car, maybe use that money for London. Just an idea.