14 April 2008

summer plans



this picture is of me sitting here at 11:35 with an empty house and annoying cats at the kitchen counter editing my 457 class on my amazing macbook pro. (VERY LONG RUN ON SENTENCE!)

i am only allowed to work 20 hrs a week again this spring summer since i am enrolled in classes. or at least that is what people are telling me. i've been thinking maybe i will get a second summer job where i can work 2 or 3 or even just once a week. something more for a social interaction outlet. don't get me wrong, i love my co-workers, but there is something to be said about working in a small room with no windows staring at a computer as you edit video....

i know that the castle usually offers this sort of social interaction i desire, and i plan on it doing just that-- but what about something else where i can make a little spare change on the side since i will not be working my normal 40 hrs? ......

speaking of co-workers here are some fun photos.







3 comments:

Melanie said...

I say again. . . frightened by laughing guy in the hood. . .

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Madison said...

Oh my gosh, I'm Still so weirded out and yet Loving your new/different/Long hair! I'm excited to see it in person one day when and IF I can force myself to move away from this glorious Big Apple.