14 November 2007

NEW YORK!

i smell like airport. you know that stale smell? i volunteered to bump to a later flight. in doing so i was given a refund of my flight plus 200 dollars all put on a voucher for a future flight. not bad! it did mean that i not only was laid over in chicago, but also denver. and the flight attendant from denver to slc was abusing his loudspeaker usage rules. suffice it to say, i'm glad i'm not flying anymore. but free flight here i come!

blogging after a trip is hard. i don't really know how to break it up. i could break it up by day, but i think i'll skip that and just hit key moments that i wrote down in my moleskin.





i think these two pictures sum up my trip. it was fun seeing madison and annie. i haven't seen annie in a think 2 years! they showed me a great time in the city and convinced me of moving to nyc if this internship comes through.

highlights from my trip:

jewish temple service at the 5th avenue synagogue
taco express
the met
the theatre strike
"no music" -- little kids dancing on the train for money.
Monty Q's
Tea & Sympathy
Magnolia Cupcakes
pinkberry

darwin the swan in central park
my interview with Roundabout Theatre
party on Roosevelt Island with Annie
Club Element -- dancing with annie while madison hosted

for the rest of the pictures of my trip visit this link http://picasaweb.google.com/nickcstone

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I didn't realize you were going to see an ANNIE! no WONDER you had such a great trip.

I think everyone should get to live in new york for at least a minute. myself included.

i will be looking forward to more details when i see you. :) until then, great pictures. hot neeky, pretty girl, beautiful city. and the steps one: very artsy and cool.

see you soon!